CAFSA is looking to utilise the services of a Junior Researcher for short term assignment work. Candidates should have completed a B-qualification or made substantial progress toward one.
The major part of the work is envisaged to be for the charitable foundations and employee giving programs of CAFSA’s large corporate clients, with a view to developing and guiding strategy for them.
- Data collection – Utilise various media and methods (observation, interviews, questionnaires, conducting focus groups) to collect information from C-suite executives, to entry level employees at CAFSA clients.
- Data analysis – Analyse and interpret data from various sources.
- Critical thinking
- Planning, scheduling – identifying tasks, setting objectives, prioritizing, time management, meeting deadlines.
- Reporting writing – reporting to senior management and clients, executive summaries.
- Presentations – report on work in progress and results in virtual and physical meetings.
Candidates should also be able to have good attention to detail, above-average communication skills, develop new processes, creativity and use resources optimally.
Some local travel (within South Africa) will be necessary.
Please email the following documents to the email address below:
- Business profile / CV
- Company registration document / Identity document
- Tax clearance certificate
- NPO registration (if applicable)
- B-BBEE status
- VAT registration certificate
- Representative Contact Details (Name / Telephone Number / Email Address)
- Reference of previous work completed from two clients
Please send documents requested above to:
Closing date: 5 November 2021.