Charities Aid Foundation Southern Africa (CAFSA) requires the services of a Project Manager.
CAFSA is an independent non-profit organisation (NPC Number: 014-831) (PBO: 930002036) that promotes and facilitates effective giving, volunteering and social investment.
We have a vacancy for an individual who will be part of the team that takes CAFSA to the next level in these fast-changing times.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budgets based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilisation of industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- The person should have at least 5 years’ experience as Project or Program.
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree (NQF 7)
- Computer literate (MS Office, Teams, Zoom)
- This is a six month fixed term contract.
- The project manager will manage several projects with the assistance of the CAFSA team.
- The place of employment is at the CAFSA offices in Maboneng, Johannesburg.
- Some national travel is involved.
Please send your CV, relevant links, and any other information that will support your application OR email your queries to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS Tuesday 31 May 2022, 23:59.