RFQ NUMBER – 2023/005
CAFSA invites proposals from capable service provider for the provision of Marketing Services for a period of 5 years (renewable annually, based on performance and meeting KPIs).
Proposals should include how the applicant intends to assist CAFSA in the following areas:
- Digital marketing
- Marketing services
- Social media marketing and communication
- Public relations
- Branding/brand development
- Website design and development
More detail on the services required which should ideally form part of a Service Level Agreement:
- Implementing a detailed content and editorial calendar, in line with the approved strategy, to determine angles and the timing of content to be used for internal and external communications in 2022/23.
- Written articles on request, minimum one per month, for use on the CAFSA website, social media, newsletters and/or PR. Maximum of seven hundred words.
- PR work to secure media coverage (one campaign every three months). This includes delivering thought-leadership interviews, articles etc to the media and arranging to secure coverage.
- Social media content creation and advertising placement, (prioritising LinkedIn, then Facebook and Twitter). Managing LinkedIn advertising campaigns.
- One basic mailer per month (with short blurb and design) every month. Writing and laying out the mailer and sending it to the database.
- Website updates.
- Monthly reporting. Tracking and collating of monthly reports and stats.
- Attendance at one status meeting per month – 1 hour each.
- Client liaison. Calls and emails during the month (excluding face to face status meetings).
- Overseeing production of videos (ad hoc, once to twice a year)
- Assisting with organisation of webinars/podcasts (ad hoc, maximum of twice a year)
In submitting any information or documentation requested above or any other information that may be requested pursuant to this RFP, you are consenting to the processing by CAFSA or its stakeholders of your personal information and all other personal information contained therein, as contemplated in the Protection of Personal Information Act, No.4 of 2013 and Regulations promulgated thereunder (“POPI Act”). Further, you declare that you have obtained all consents required by the POPI Act or any other law applicable.
Please submit a proposal with indicative prices AND/OR queries for the above-mentioned services to Procurement@cafsouthernafrica.org by 1 September 2022.
Telephonic queries may be addressed to Randhir Rampersad 011 334 0404 or 079 068 8132.