CAFSA is seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team on a fixed-term contract as Project Officer. This individual will be responsible for identifying opportunities to administer employee volunteering programmes that include payroll giving, fundraising, identification, planning and implementing volunteering events, day-to-day operations and updating of an online employee volunteering platform. This will involve working closely with clients and internal project management teams.
- Administer day-to-day operations, update and maintain clients’ online employee volunteering platform with relevant content and information related to volunteering initiatives.
- Administer payroll giving (Give-As-You-Earn) and the employer matching process.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and develop volunteering programmes that align with the clients’ mission and values.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of volunteering programs, including logistics, communications, and volunteer recruitment.
- Work closely with clients to understand their volunteering objectives and develop customised programmes to meet their needs.
- Conduct research and stay up to date on volunteering trends and best practices to identify new opportunities and ways to improve existing programmes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Capture and upload volunteering data on clients’ databases.
- Monitor and report on the impact and success of volunteering programmes and provide regular updates to management and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in web and social media management, preferably in a CSR or non-profit environment.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of volunteering best practices and trends, and a passion for social impact.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Experience with volunteer management and event planning.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Work largely at the CAFSA offices in Maboneng, Johannesburg and Sandton. Some local travel will be involved.
If you meet these requirements and are passionate about making a positive impact on the world through CSR initiatives, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please send your CV to email@example.com by no later than 30 June 2023.
Should you have any queries please contact Randhir Rampersad at +27 11 334 0404 or Cell 079 0688 132.