CAFSA (CHARITIES AID FOUNDATION SOUTHERN AFRICA) requires the services of a Business Development professional.
CAFSA is an independent non-profit organisation (NPC Number: 014-831) (PBO: 930002036) that promotes and facilitates effective giving, volunteering and social investment.
While being a wholly South African organisation, CAFSA is also a member of the CAF Global Group, which has a presence in a number of countries, throughout the globe.
A vacancy exists for someone who will be part of the team that takes CAFSA to the next level in these fast-changing times.
- A mature individual who is able to develop content and present to existing and potential clients – speak about and sell CAFSA as the trusted partner in the CSI and philanthropy space i.e., strong writing and presentation skills.
- A good understanding of the CSI and philanthropy sector, locally and internationally.
- Thorough knowledge of CAFSA’s products and services, and recent work done by CAFSA. (This knowledge will be shared by the CASA team).
- The ability to identify sources of funding that currently exist, and as they become available, so that CAFSA may be considered as recipients of such funding. Such funding may be unconditional grants, project deliverable specific or consulting and advisory assignments.
- Strong networks in the corporate and philanthropy sector.
- A thorough understanding of B-BBEE and the scorecards for various sectors.
- The person should have at least 10 years’ experience as Business Development Manager or Fundraiser.
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree (NQF 7)
Computer literate (MS Office, Teams, Zoom)
- The incumbent will be contracted for an initial period of 12 months.
- Remuneration is negotiable and will be structured according to current market practice for this type of position.
Please send your CV, relevant links, and any other information that will support your application OR email your queries to:
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 15th of September 2023 – 23:59.